Pharmacy License Defense Attorney in California
Becoming a licensed pharmacist is not easy. It involves dedication, hard work, and an ability to manage incredibly large amount of stress on a daily basis. It is also requires responding immediately to an ever-changing regulatory environment governed by the Board of Pharmacy and California legislature.
As a pharmacist or pharmacy technician, you work in one of the most detail-oriented professions in the healthcare field. Each and every day, patients depend on the meticulous work of pharmacists like you to protect their health and wellbeing. This is a big reason why it can be so painful and frustrating when you are contacted by the Board of Pharmacy and advised your pharmacy license could be suspended or revoked.
Importance of Retaining the Services of an Experienced Pharmacy License Defense Lawyer in California
It is difficult to overstate the importance of having an experienced California pharmacy license defense attorney by your side advocating for you. This is particularly true if you are, or may be, facing disciplinary action by the California Board of Pharmacy or local Bureau. The laws and regulations related to administrative actions involving pharmacy professionals can be difficult to understand to the point it is downright overwhelming. This is where an experienced pharmacy license defense attorney can help.
It is important to note that you do not have to wait for a formal accusation from the California Board of Pharmacy to retain the services of experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel. The moment you suspect an accusation, or even a complaint, by a patient or other member of the public may be forthcoming, immediately contact The Geller Firm to discuss this matter with a California pharmacy license defense attorney so that you are prepared in the event the Board contacts you.
Here are some examples of license issues The Geller Firm is capable of handling:
- Assistance applying for a license
- Appeal of a denied application for licensure/Statement of Issues
- Responding to an inquiry from the State Licensing Board regarding possible misconduct
- Advice with regard to administrative subpoenas or documents and/or investigatory interviews
- Advice regarding what to do if you are asked to attend an investigative interview without an administrative subpoena
- Responding to an “Accusation” or a formal allegation of professional misconduct or other impropriety requiring an aggressive and immediate defense
- Medicare and MediCal fraud defense of all types
- Petitions for Reinstatement of licensure
- Petitions of Early Termination of Probation
- Petition for Modification of Probationary Terms
- Suspension/Interim Suspension Orders
- Penal Code Orders mandating immediate suspension
- Improper prescription filling
- Diversion of drugs
- Drug/alcohol use or allegations
- Untruthful or fraudulent responses on an application for licensure
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Domestic violence
Now is the Time for Action – Contact an Experienced Pharmacy License Defense Lawyer with The Geller Firm Today
If you suspect a complaint or formal accusation may be issued against you soon, or if you know that a request to discuss a matter with the Board is forthcoming, do not hesitate to contact The Geller Firm. Michael Geller is a highly capable pharmacy license defense lawyer who will work tirelessly on your behalf. Contact The Geller Firm today to schedule a confidential case review.
The Geller Firm provides legal services in San Francisco, Concord, Antioch, Richmond, San Ramon, Pittsburg, Walnut Creek, Brentwood, Danville, Oakley, Martinez, Pleasant Hill, San Pablo, Lafayette, El Cerrito, Hercules, Orinda, Pinole, Moraga, and Clayton. The Geller Firm also works in Alameda County, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Marin County, and Solano County.